Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Vintage Board Meet


The vintage surfboard meet took place on Saturday and thankfully the weather came through- no wellies for us! It was a great day and it was a great opportunity for us to meet you guys face to face and get some amazing feedback.

Aside from chatting to you lovely folks I also spent a lot of time admiring the various collections of vintage boards there were. I took so many photos that I could not put them all on here so selected a few of the best for you to drool over. I definitely had board envy! So much so I bought one myself- couldn't resist.



Love love love this board!!









 A Chris Jones rarity that its owner was proud to say it is one of the only two in the world like this- and she rides it all the time! Go her!











My new (old) board!

No comments:

Post a Comment