Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

French road trips

So we are nearly at the end of our first week in Hossegor and the surf has been crazy big! This means two things; I ache and have spent too much time shopping.... Even the dogs ended up shopping!

I have so much exciting stuff that has happened this week that I want to tell you but you will have to hang in there for now. But it is good.... I promise!

The storms here have been crazy and has bought huge swell and giant waves that has driven us South to Hendaye to get a few decent waves but even those have been pretty big. My muscles and my nerves have had a good workout this week...

Aside from the storms, shopping and waves we have had the 'pleasure' if experiencing the first traffic jams I have ever been stuck in (forgetting Paris of course) in France. The French are bad ass crazy... Who does a u- turn on the motorway to turn back to the exit you have already gone past to get out a queue??! I am in awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment