Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Winter Warmers

Whilst we hate to admit it Summer-or what we like to call Summer-is nearly over. With that the launch of the Winter Collections begins and I've been rooting through them to bring you my pick if what I'll be buying this season.





Portobella cardigan in Silver Fox by Billabong- can just imagine jug snuggling up  in this with hot chocolate after a surf.



The Fedora dress in Heather Grey by Billabong is the perfect thing to throw on after a winter surf- its warm beasy to throw on over leggings.



I love the print on this All The Mountains sweater by QSW


Ok so it may be a dress but the QSW Native dress is just too pretty to overlook for Winter. Team it up with a thick knit cardigan and some boots for Autumn and Winter and then throw in sme sandals in Summer. I'll be living in this!


Every girl needs a comfortable pair of pants to wear - post surf or not- and I'll be buying these East Port Lounge Pants by QSW


The Amelie fleece by Rip Curl is another thing on my wish list!


Finally it wouldn't be Winter without a a coat and this Calexico Parka from O'Neil ticks the box!








No comments:

Post a Comment