Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Custom Board Project

So I've decided after years of buying pre-made boards to get my own custom one made especially for me. I'm meeting with Seed Surf Co on Saturday to discuss sizes and shapes to find something to suit me before we get on to designs.

I really like their boards; retro yet fresh and they do some amazing sprays. Simple yet beautiful and look so much fun to ride. If you have not seen them before check them out at  http://www.seedsurfco.com/

I've already decided I'm going to go with a fabric inlay so I can get something completely unique that can't be copied. To keep with the Bagabond vibe I'm going to use a piece of vintage fabric. 

Now to decide what sort of fabric to go for....


Something abstract?
 
 Something more retro 70s?

  Maybe something a bit more mellow...


 Or maybe just something very pretty?

So many decisions to make but I'm sure the right one will jump out at me when I see it. I'm just looking forward to being involved in the whole design process to create something completely mine that makes me want to surf even when the surf is flat and it's raining outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment