Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

Parlez vous Francais??

Every year for about the last 6 years I go to Hossegor in September for the Quik Pro. It used to be me and my girls who all met at  Girlie Camps but for the last few years we have had a number of waifs and strays join in on the fun. 

For anyone that has never been to the South West of France who surfs you are missing out my friends! There are waves a plenty and even if France is not quite working, it's only an hours drive to Spain. There are endless opportunities to surf relatively quiet spots for any level of surfing; you just need a Stormrider and a car.

We're heading off again this September but planning got me all nostalgic so thought I would share a few of my favourite shots over the years.....just because









No comments:

Post a Comment